Thursday, March 5, 2015

Wake Up, Sleepy Gardening Blog!


Hello everyone. Staring out the window at a fresh 10 inches of snow in Maryland here. And all I can think about is when will the cherry trees bloom?

I need my gardening fix, as I'm sure many others do as well. Since I'm working a real job now, I've decided to rejuvenate my gardening blog and live vicariously through the written word for the rest of this winter and beyond, since my day job gets in the way of my flowers.

Gotta get my hands dirty somehow.

Looking forward to posting fresh articles specific to the great state of Maryland. And the hopes that very soon, I'll be able to see the grass again soon.
 
A little reminder: Check out these articles for relevant information for Maryland gardeners.

March Gardening Tips

The Best Time to Plant Flowers in Maryland

Daffodils



Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share/Bookmark